First thing’s first – shop my fun watercolor leggings from Instagram.
They are certified squat-proof, come in a variety of color sets and go well with nearly all of my workout tops. They’re in my gym bag at least once a week.
Now for the rest of my bag…
- My favorite sweat-blocking Adidas ballcap
- I have this in black & gray. It’s a ‘Men’s’ cap but fits just fine.
- Mark Wahlberg’s Performance Inspire Raspberry Lemonade Pre-workout (also available at Hy-Vee)
- This has clean ingredients and gives me so much power when I’m running low.
- My Polar Watch & band (I have the old school version, here is the upgraded set)
- It’s always inspiring to see my calories burned and I like to monitor my heartrate during my LISS & HIIT workouts
- This cute little zip organizer to hold my hair ties & spare jewelry
- EXTRA hair ties
- There is nothing worse than being 99% ready to crush a workout and not having a hair tie
- An extra pair of these arch-supporting socks
- WORTH IT and I always pack an extra pair in case I’m wearing flats or heels that day
- Mini Wet brush
- Dry shampoo (any brand will do)
- Jergens lotion
- Look, I’m not trying to impress anyone but I’m also not trying to scare anyone away…
- Degree deodorant
- Victoria Secret body spray
- Exercise Bands (not pictured – they were down in my “home gym”)
- I did not need these for BBG but use them all the time for PWR and at home glute workouts
- Jump rope (not pictured – they were down in my “home gym”)
- You will need this for BBG and jumping rope is a great warm-up or set in your HIIT workout
The bag is from Thirty-One circa 2015. I love it because it has a place for my shoes, a little strap on the inside for necklaces, rings, etc… a mat or towel holders and LOTS of pockets for easy access & organization. Since I’m not able to link that, I found this one I love from Amazon for you.
Who wants to see my fully Amazon acquired home gym?!